About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Slim Series


As you enter week 4 of Slim in 6, it's time to start thinking about what you are going to do next?  Remember, you finish your 6 weeks, then you take a recovery week.  After that, we don't want you falling off the wagon because it wasn't planned out ahead of time what you will be doing.    If you are ready for a break from Debbie, maybe do a rotation of Turbo Jam.  Chalene can really get you moving and groovin.  But, if you are still into Debbie and her Slim Training technique, you might want to consider her Slim Series workouts.

This is her follow-up program to Slim in 6.  This program is great because it comes with specific "rotations" already planned out.  

The following are some of the rotations included in the Slim Series set.

Of course, it gives you a few planned options for a recovery week workout!  This way we don't get lazy and do nothing.

Maybe during Slim in 6, you got the results you wanted, now you just want to continue to maintain those results, then you may want to choose the Maintenance Program.

Debbie also helps work specific body parts, for example:
For upper body work, try the Torso-Training Program
For lower body work, try the Lower Body Program
Still trying to slim down all over, then go for the Split Training Program
Or you can go the intense route and try the Slim Training Program.

Each rotation is between 4-6 weeks, then a recovery week.  But, with this many options, you can never get bored.  

I like Debbie for blastin fat.  I have to say, at times I really find her mix of cardio/resistance work harder then P90X!  

I definitely like the Slim Series videos.  They range from an hour to an 80 minute workouts.  

You really need no equipment, just a few dumb bells or the same resistance bands you used in Slim in 6!

Each one of the workouts will grow on the stuff you learn in Slim in 6!  Each one will have you dripping buckets of sweat by the end!  And, each rotation will help you achieve the body you always wanted!

So, now that you are coming to an end of Slim in 6, what are you going to do next?

To learn more about or to purchase Slim Series, click here.  

No comments: