About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Another P90X success in progress! Meet Dutch!

P90X Rocks again!

One of my coachees, Dutch, just sent me his 30 day results!  Yet again, I am just amazed at this program and how it is changing lives one day at a time!

Here is Dutch on Day 1



Here he is on Day 30!
Here are his measurements in the first 30 days of the X!  He stated to me, his blood sugar level is dropping and I'm sure his doctor is going to be happy!


Hips  down 2.5 inches
Waist down 3 inches
Stomach down 3 inches
Weight down from 215 to 207
Body fat down from 30.4 to 27.9

Do I want to tell you, Dutch is in his 50's!  I just think that proves that anyone who wants to do this program can!  

My friend Dutch has just joined our team of coaches!  He is now going to help others get the same success as he is seeing!  I am so proud of him and want to welcome him to our team!

When I asked him- Why did you become a coach and Why are you doing P90X?  He gave me this response:

As far as why I started the P90X.  A year ago last July I lost my Brother to a heart  attack because he would not change his lifestyle he continued to do the same things that got him into trouble and finally killed him. I got a checkup  at the doctor and found out that I had type 2 Diabetes they handed me some pamplets said eat right, exercise and take your medicine, they have checked in with me only once since then, in over a year. I didn't change much over that time we took a vacation to Lake Tahoe with my Brother and Sister and the photos just discussed me. I was watching the informational on P90X and decided that was the way to go. Everything I needed an exercise program I could stick with and do at home, diet that is fairly easy to acheive without just cutting calories. Supplements and a support system to help you when you have questions or a kick in the pants to get you back on track.
 
I decided to become a coach because I was seeing the results and the support that it takes to make me stick to the program. I am glad that when I first logged on and joined Team Beachbody of all the coaches I had to pick from I chose you because you stood out from the pack as a caring person.  The kind of coach I will strive to be.
 
Thanks for being there.
 
Dutch

Thank you Dutch, your words mean the world to me!  You are why I love being a coach!  I love helping others and knowing that I am there for you when you need it, and better yet, I love seeing you get awesome results!   I am sure you will do the same for all your coachees!    

If you would like Dutch to be your coach, just click here!

No comments: