About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Saturday, November 15, 2008

ChaLEAN Extreme Update!


Ok, per my previous post, I took advantage of the coaches pre-order ability!  I just ordered the new ChaLEAN Extreme program!  I am excited to say, I will have a copy for review by December 21, 2008. Then, I can give you all a personal review of it!

I am very excited about this new program!  I love Chalene's energy in Turbo Jam, I can't wait to see what she does in ChaLEAN Extreme!  I will keep you updated on this release/workout as I learn more.  I think I can start taking orders in December for a January delivery!  Final price is yet to be released, but I would estimate its going to be similar to the cost of P90X ($120 +/-).

If you are excited about the release of this program, then I recommend you check back here often!  I will publish updates as I hear more.   Better yet, why not sign up to have me coach you (for free) and you can get my personal support and motivation and answers to your questions!  Sign up now, and as your coach, I will keep you updated on the new release with my weekly emails!  Why not sign up to have me coach you and get some personal touch from someone who has been using Beachbody products for a long time and has gotten great results and will be doing ChaLEAN Extreme with you!

Here is the link to my Beachbody store (click here).  Keep checking back for Beachbody to add ChaLEAN Extreme!  Be one of the first to get this awesome program!


MUSCLE BURNS FAT!

The more muscle you have, the more fat you burn.

MYTH: Cardio is the best way to burn fat.
TRUTH: Muscle burns fat!
MYTH: Lifting heavy weights will make you bulk up.
TRUTH: Lifting heavy weights makes you lean because the more lean muscle you have, the more fat you burn!

ChaLEAN Extreme busts commonly believed fitness myths and is guaranteed to build lean muscle so you burn fat and get LEAN!

You'll lift heavy weights with my proven 3-phase circuit training program that will ignite your metabolism and have you burning fat long after your workout—even while you sleep!

Chalene Johnson, creator of
Turbo Jam® and ChaLEAN Extreme

 

Email me at HeatherB@BeachbodyCoach.com for more information or to find out how to get updates on the release of ChaLEAN Extreme as so as I find out more details!    



To have me coach you for FREE, just click here and complete a short form.  If this gives you problems, drop me and email and I'll tell you want to do!

No comments: