About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Need a little extra push




Sign up for a coach!  I'd be happy to help keep you going and give you the extra support and motivation you need to achieve your goals.  You can email me with questions you may have, or you can just email me for daily accountiblity.

You can also find me contacting you to check how you are making out!

If interested in having a coach, all you have to do is click here!

If you fill out the form and it says you are already a member, drop me an line at  WhyWait08@gmail.com, and I will help you get signed up. 

Once you sign up, in order to hear from me, I need you to drop me an email and let me know.  I can not contact you first!

Remember, all this extra support is free, so why not sign up.

I'll be looking for that email from you!

Heather


No comments: