About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Become a role model.



Become a Role Model!
By Debbie Siebers

Stuck in a rut? Why not try being a role model for someone else? Sometimes putting yourself into this position is just what you need to kick-start your own motivation. It is amazing how much you affect everyone around you in such a positive way when you're making changes, especially to your health and the way you look. Taking the responsibility to help someone else—because you know you will—will also inspire you to do your best. The realization that you can motivate and inspire others is powerful medicine. Use it! You'll make the world around you a better place.



You can become a role model and make money doing it!  Become a coach, and you will join the team of people all dedicated to helping others change lives!  As a coach, you not only get the rewards of helping others meet their goals its a great way to stay on track to meet yours.  Think about it, how can you be a slacker if others are relying on you to help them meet their goals!  You lead by example!

Other great benefits of being a coach, you get to enjoy the new products before they are offered to the public.  Are you one of many people currently waiting for Chalene's new ChaLEAN EXTREME to come out, as a coach you get to try it out in September before it's released to the public!  Plus, you get to purchase it for 25% off the retail value through the coaches discount!  The discount alone is a great reason to sign up as a coach!

If you are interested in turning your love of fitness into a wonderful business oppertunity or if you are just interested in becoming a coach for the discounts, contact me and we can talk about it in more detail.  You can email me at WhyWait08@gmail.com.   If you want to learn more about being a coach, click here.

If you decide to become a coach, you will have a whole group of experienced coaches all here to help teach you the ways to help make your business grow.  You will not be left standing alone in this journey!  So why wait, turn your love of fitness into a business and start getting the rewards of knowing you are helping others succeed in meeting their goals! 

No comments: