About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Coming Soon to Beachbody!


Just some new programs that Beachbody is offering in the near future.  So, keep your eyes out!

ChaLEAN Extreme!
Are you ready to smash stubborn fitness plateaus? Build more lean, sexy muscle than you ever thought possible? Well, get ready to Get Extreme! Chalene Johnson's new cutting-edge circuit-training system, ChaLEAN Extreme™, is designed to peel away the fat once and for all by increasing your lean muscle mass. What's more, you'll continue to burn fat after you work out—even when you're sleeping! This awesome new program will be available in October.  And be sure to keep an eye out for the infomercial beginning October 1!

Click here to learn more:  ChaLEAN Extreme!

Project You!  Type 2!
It's two thumbs way up for the brand-new Kathy Smith's Project: YOU! Type 2™. The American Diabetes Association has put their valued stamp of approval on this incredible program, which is scheduled to debut this October. If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes, this program may help reverse or prevent it! Stay tuned for more details on this exciting premiere.

Total Body Solutions:  A Video First Aid Kit by Debbie Seibers

After years of working out and often overdoing it, it was inevitable that I would strain my body. I've suffered the aches and pains that come from an active lifestyle, and I can't tell you how much time and money I've spent over the years trying to fix a bad back, tweaked neck, or strained shoulder. Doctors, physical therapists, spas, massages, acupuncture . . .I've tried everything, but nothing really worked until I met author and neurophysiologist Chad Waterbury.

Chad has helped me achieve a virtually pain-free body with just a few simple, safe, and effective drills that help prevent injuries before they happen and rehabilitate them when they do. I was so thrilled with the results I got with Chad that I jumped at the opportunity to create the Total Body Solutionwith him. We had a passion for bringing Total Body Solution to the comfort of your home.

Don't let a little pain sidetrack you from getting the most out of a healthy, active lifestyle. In as little as 15 minutes, every other day, you can feel better than ever. No gadgets, no gimmicks, no expensive doctors or medications. These drills will retrain your body to work the way it was designed by alleviating pain, stiffness, and nagging injuries.

And even if you're not suffering from pain, you can add Total Body Solution to your warm-up routine. With Total Body Solution, you can prevent muscle strains and pains before they happen. So take control of your joint and muscle health today, so you can return to your favorite workout routine and continue living an active, healthy life. Total Body Solution—it's like a video first aid kit that no workout library should be without!

Click here to learn more.  Coming soon!



No comments: