About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Let me introduce the new Jaime!





Alright, so I was talking bad about my girl Debbie and Slim in 6 these last 2 days, but I have more proof that this program works when you decide commit to it for 6 weeks!  This is my girl Jaime!  A teacher who just finished slim in 6 in time to go back to school.  I can not believe the changes in this girl in 6 weeks!   Those other teachers are going to be so jealous!  

If you were on the edge about does this program work, well look at these results!

All I can say is Jaime, you really brought it and the results show!  Great job and keep it up!

Debbie Rocks!

Here is what Jaime wrote on the message boards (Aug. 24th)
I am a SN6 graduate and boy am I ever happy to be done with Debbie. She tried as hard as she could to kick my butt today but I just would not let her. I was full of determination and I got it done!!! So after my workout this morning I weighed and measured and WOW!! I am happy with the results. 
The last week really showed changes. So drum roll please......................................... 
Day 1 Day 42 lost Weight 154 148 6 lbs  
Chest 36 35 1 in 
R. Arm 12.5 12 .5 in 
L. Arm 12 12 0 in 
Waist 34 33 1 in 
R. Thigh 24 23 1 in 
L.Thigh 23.5 22.5 1 in 

So I have lost a total of 6 pounds and 6 inches while on SN6. That was impressive for me. But still in the same size pants which is a bummer but at least they are fitting looser. And I still have 2 weeks before my birthday so I can continue to keep working to get in those size 8's before then. I think I must be a 9 now. 

So since I first started here on June 2nd. I did a month of TJ and then SN6. I have lost a total of: 
10 pounds 
2 inches off my chest 
1 inch off of each arm 
3 inches off my waist 
2.5 inches off my hips 
and 2 inches off of each thigh 

I have to say I am still not where I would like to be. I thought that I would be happy when I got to this weight but I still see that I have problem areas and I really need to focus on toning things now. So maybe more weight will come off yet. I have to tell you that this is the smallest I have been since I graduated high school 11 years ago. I am so excited to see the progress that I cannot wait to keep it up and see what I can do for myself. I am loving this and I want to thank all of you for being there for me and pushing me through some of my tough days. I NEVER in a million years thought that I would have gotten rid of 10 lbs over this summer and have so much fun doing it.  

Jaime

To get the same awesome results as Jaime, just try Slim in 6 along with a clean diet!  Need help to stay focused, just ask me!  I'll coach you every step of the way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jaime! It isn't of you want to congratulation someone on a loss, but in this case CONGRATULATIONS!.