About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ChaLEAN Extreme update!




Ok, here are the latest details on ChaLEAN Extreme!  It's coming soon, so get ready!    This looks so exciting, I know it will have to be in my collection!  The final release date and prices have not been released, so I will keep you posted if I hear more.  

As a reminder, to support your coach (me!), all I ask is that you please place your order from my blog (click here) or from your Million Dollar Body Page (where you log into WOWY!) and on the right hand column it will say Store!  This is the only way I can get credit for you orders.   You also allows me to help track your orders should there be any problems!  

Also if you refer your friends to any Beachbody programs, including the new Chalene Extreme, can you please forward them to this link!  If they order from my website, they will automatically get me as their awesome coach to help them in their journey!

ChaLEAN Extreme included;

Base kit

6 DVDs, 1 CD
(14 workouts)

DVD 1 - Burn Basics / Band Basics / Healthy Eats & Kitchen Makeover
DVD 2 - Burn Circuit 1 / Burn Circuit 2 / Burn Circuit 3 
DVD 3 - Push Circuit 1 / Push Circuit 2 / Push Circuit 3 
DVD 4 - Lean Circuit 1 / Lean Circuit 2 / Lean Circuit 3 
DVD 5 - Burn It Off! / Recharge 
DVD 6 - Burn Intervals / Ab Burner / Extreme Abs 
Audio CD - Extreme Motivation 
ChaLEAN Extreme Muscle Burns Fat Guidebook
ChaLEAN Extreme Fat Burning Food Guide
ChaLEAN Extreme Body Fat Tester + Guide
Thigh Toning Band (Purple)
ChaLEAN Extreme Welcome Letter (BB and TBB versions)

Deluxe kit

1 DVD
(3 workouts)

DVD 7 - Fat-Burn Challenge / Get Lean Intervals / I've Got Abs!
B-LINES Resistance Band Pink
B-LINES Resistance Band Magenta
B-LINES Resistance Band Teal
(B-LINES Handles – 1 set, with B-LINES Safety & Instructions Guide)
Weighted Gloves
Remember, if you have any questions on if this program is right for you, or any questions on which program will best help meet your goals.  Or, have questions along the way to your goals, just drop me an email at
HeatherB@BeachbodyCoach.com.
I'd love to help you anyway possible to meet your goals!
Heather

MUSCLE BURNS FAT!

The more muscle you have, the more fat you burn.


MYTH: Cardio is the best way to burn fat.
TRUTH: Muscle burns fat!
MYTH: Lifting heavy weights will make you bulk up.
TRUTH: Lifting heavy weights makes you lean because the more lean muscle you have, the more fat you burn!
Be the first to own ChaLEAN Extreme!believed fitness myths and is guaranteed to build lean muscle so you burn fat and get LEAN!

You'll lift heavy weights with my proven 3-phase circuit training program that wilignite your metabolism and have you burning fat long after your workout—even whi

Chalene Johnson, creator of
Turbo Jam
® and ChaLEAN Extreme

No comments: