About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I must be crazy!


Is there something wrong with me to love being sore after my workout?

I did Plyo Legs on Thursday and this morning my butt and thighs are still sore!  I took Friday as a rest day, so I know my sore and tired legs had to be from that One on One workout!

Today, after realizing I had been missing Tony in my life, I did Interval X+ from the P90X+ series!  I thought it would be a good way to ease into Tony again without having to do major resistance training.  Ok, so any X+ video really isn't easing into a workout, but I was in the mode to be pushed!

I quickly realized that a few of the moves in Plyo X are also in the Interval X video!  What did that mean?  That meant my legs were in for some more abuse!  I did not quite though, I was going to get through that workout.

But, now I sit here with a broken butt!  Ok, maybe not broken but definitely sore!  I must be crazy though because even though my legs and tush hurt when I sit, stand or walk I seem to be enjoying the feeling!  I love the fact I know I pushed my body to its limits.  I love the fact that the muscles are burning because they were worked!  I love the fact that it only means I am one step closer to being lean and fit!  So as i sit here with a sore butt, I'm actually happy about it!  All I say is bring it on Tony!  That means you are workin it so that I will not have a big tush that wants to be hidden under a wrap as I wear my swimsuit!  What it means is my tiny butt will look fabulous in the itsy bitsy bikini!  

No comments: