About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Need a litte push?



If you are looking for a little extra push or kick in the rear to get you back on track to meet your fitness goals, why not sign up to get your own personal coach for free! As your coach, I'm hear to help you get started and back on track! I'm here to give you that little nudge you might need to get started!

I'm starting a challenge on October 1st! It's called my New Year's Resolution Challenge. What does that mean? That means we are going to pick a workout rotation that involves working out 6 days a week for 90 days! Your workout can be anything, I'm going to do a mix of P90X, X+ and One on One! Yours maybe Turbo Jam, or a combination of Slim Series, or going to the gym and running? I don't care, as long as you are doing something everyday for the next 90 days! The challenge will end on Jan. 1, 2009. My challenge is set perfectly so that you do not need to make a new years resolution to get back in shape for 2009 because you are going to be well on your way to meeting that goal before the year ends!

So, are you in for the challenge? Do you need help to get through the challenge- both in staying committed to working out and to help commit to clean eating for maximum results? If you are then sign up to have me coach you, its free, so why not? All you need to do is fill in a quick form, just click here. If that doesn't work, drop me an email at HeatherB@BeachbodyCoach.com!

No comments: