About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Monday, October 13, 2008

It's getting hot in here,...



so take off all your cloths.  Who sings that song?  I don't know, but I think it should be the tune of the month!



We are about to complete week 2 of the challenge.  Tomorrow is my rest day, so I am officially counting this week done!

I have to say, the boards have been smokin hot lately!  How can I tell, well all the ladies on my Turbo Jam message thread have literally been melting away! 

I'm hearing over and over the pounds going away! 

Elle is down 5.5 pounds with Slim in 6!
Carrie is down 6 pounds in 10 days with Slim in 6!
Mel is within a few days of finishing Slim in 6 and I can not wait to see her rocking results.
Tess is down 9 lbs and 4 inches in the waist with running and Turbo Jam
Bea is in a size 8, sometimes a 6!
Chasity is getting complimented at the pool on all her muscles
Aiyjnel is down at least 7 lbs with Turbo Jam

Over in the P90X message boards, I am hearing the same thing.
Randy is down I think 1.5% body fat.
Brandon is down 10 lbs
Jenn is seeing the guns forming and is kicking her friends butts in they gym!
Macy is down 1.2% BF and inches already!
Emily is smoking through the X!

Ok, I know I am missing some shout outs, but all I can say is 
It's getting hot in here, so take off all your cloths,...

Up, in all your hotness- go run around nakid and show off that new body!  Ok, maybe 2 weeks, we are not quite ready for that, but come day 90!  Woo hoo, then the party will begin!

Ladies and Gents reading this who are not on the message boards, let me tell you!   You stop by and visit and talk to people doing the same thing as you.  Working hard and feeling sore the same time as you, helping you tweak your diet, just plain old giving you that extra push or big WOO HOO for all your accomplishments.  All these are great reasons to come in and join us on your journey.  You can be anywhere in your journey, beginner to old pro!  We want you there, just pop in, say hi and start talking!  Soon you will have friends from all over.  Hey, Bea is joining us from India!

I've included links above.  As you can see, the Turbo Jam thread is a little bit of everything.  So, you feel like you need a home and are not doing the X, that is the place to visit!

Everyone's welcome.

Oh, and the pictures of me, are from earlier this week!  I still love my back, and know that set of perfect abs will follow!

No comments: