About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Why not put some more cash in your pockets?

Hello!

I've given this a lot of thought. So here's an offer you can't refuse—but I need to hear back by the end of the week:

The end of the year is coming up. Would you like to join me for a healthy fitness challenge starting Jan. 3rd that could get us in the best shape of our lives? In addition to getting fit, I will also be working on my Beachbody business, and hope that you too will share in this opportunity with me. If you join me, our goal will be for each of us to get in the best shape ever, and strive to earn some real money by April 1st. These are lofty goals, so we need to get started.

Here's how I'm doing this:

  • (1) I became an Independent Beachbody coach, who is a distributor of Beachbody products (you've seen them on TV) and I am going to start a 90-day fitness program on the Saturday after New Year's, and my results are going to be great! I am committed!  My 90 day fitness program of choice is going to be the soon to be released ChaLean Extreme!  There are a ton of great programs available for you to choose from to start your 90 day program!  These programs include:  P90X, Turbo Jam, Slim in Six/Slim Series just to name a few.  
  • Earn Extra Cash(2) I am building a sales team of people who want to get in great shape with me and earn some extra cash in the next 90 days.
  • (3) You need to get two other people to join our workout and business team, and then we'll work together to get the word out about Beachbody's incredible fitness system, products, and financial opportunity.

We'll get in great shape together and make 2009 a year of getting out of debt and getting some financial freedom!

Send me an email at HeatherB@BeachbodyCoach.com ASAP to be one the coaches on my team! And we'll go from there. For us, 2009 is going to be the year we commit to working toward getting everything we want!

No comments: