About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Ying and Yang!


What a week, a lot of lows followed with a perfect high!

Most of you know that these past few days have been terrible for me!  I have been sick and just barely getting through the day without really bad pain in my throat and ears!  I tell you, a good form of torture is make someone's ears hurt for days on end!  I think the good news is that the doc says its not strep throat.  But, while sitting sick and miserable at the doctor's office yesterday, I was amazed to her the doctor tell me I must be a runner because I appeared in excellent health.  I had a heart rate of 54-58 beats per minute while sitting there and a blood pressure of 104/72.  Apparently they are good numbers!  I told her nope, not a runner, I just workout everyday from my home using programs like P90X!  Now, armed with a round of steroids to help the pain in my ears go away, I think I need to really pump some iron to ton up a little and take advantage of the steroids!    Ok, so I don't want to look like a dude, but hey a little extra muscles could be nice!

So, after having a few horrible last days, I still managed to get myself to Philadelphia this weekend to got to the Team Beachbody Revolution Presentation by Carl Daikeler  (CEO of Beachbody).  He gave such an awesome presentation of the future of Beachbody!  I want to shout out all the great things to all my friends!  I don't have all my thoughts clearly laid out right now, so do check back tomorrow!  I want to share the exciting news!

But, I did get to see sneak peaks of the new ChaLean Extreme infomercial!  This video is going to ROCK!  I can not wait to get this!   You guys can not imagine how fun this looks, how extreme in Chalene's way!  For those that are interested, if you become a coach you can order the program now and have it before Christmas.  The program's Launch Party is set for Jan. 3rd.  If you want to order now, as one of the first 1000 coaches to order the program you can get 2 programs for $180!  It will sell for around $120 when its released, so this is an awesome deal.  Along with 2 programs, you get all the other fun stuff (go back a few posts to see the program).  When you get 2, keep one and sell the other, or give it away as a gift to new customers/coaches!  There are so many other benefits to becoming a coach, I just can't wait to share!  Please check out Carl's Blog for more information on the Launch Party!  To sign up as a coach and be able to order this program, just click here or drop me an email and we can find a time to personally talk about what it takes to become a coach!  My email - HeatherB@BeachbodyCoach.com!

Goodness, so much fun stuff to talk about!  I will have to tell you more tomorrow!

No comments: