About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Still drinking my Shakeology!


Gosh, as I sit here thinking I sure wish I would have ordered that Chocolate Shakeology last week, then I wouldn't be sitting here waiting for it to come today. I had to stop and think. Yes, I had to order, but that's because in this house, Shakeology doesn't stick around! Yes, I'm on Home Direct, be even still, I find myself ordering more.

See, March is coming up and that will mark the one year mark of when Shakeology was released! That will mark the 1 year point where I was "brave" enough to try this shake that was supposed to work miracles. It was supposed to be a yummy chocolate shake that was the equivalent of 5 bowls of salad. So, I asked myself, can it really be good? I mean, who wants lettuce and stuff in their chocolate shake?

Well, I am so glad my husband and I decided to try Shakeology! We both drink it everyday for breakfast. It has made such a difference life, that a year later I am still craving it like I did soon after I started drinking it.

I was always bad on getting in my breakfast in. Now, I make my Greenberry Shake with some fruit and even whey protein. It takes 2 minutes to whip up, and my glass is ready to go! Therefore, it has filled that gap of skipping a meal!

For me, I am full until my next snack break! It's perfect. I am not hungry or even thinking about food. So, no more mid morning snacking that snuck in at times.

What are some of the other benefits. Well, I have so much more energy! I no longer drink cups upon cups of coffee in the morning to get my day started. Now, it's more like 1 cup and I'm good for the day. That's good, because I'm reading more and more about the negative side affects of caffeine and how it increases your cravings!

I also notice that my skin is so much healthier. Especially in the winter, its not dry an cracked like it normally is!

Same with my hair and nails! They grow like weeds now. I can't remember when my hair was so healthy!

Plus, on days when I have a real chocolate craving, I go for a glass of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Shakeology! It's my healthy treat that satisfies my desire for chocolate!

All I can say, is my body craves this stuff. It actually speaks to me at night if I skipped it for breakfast. It's like - Shakeology, Shakeology, must have Shakeology!

I know a lot of you hear me talking about it, but maybe are really afraid that a chocolate shake with all those vitamins and minerals can't be that good. Well, here is my note to you. Why not give it a try. You may like it!!! And, if you don't like it, you have 30 days to return it and get a full refund on it!

Ok, so I hear a lot of you say- it's so expensive. Ok, my response to you is this:

Its a 30 day supply, so it really is only $4 a glass. Plus, if you are interested, I can tell you how to save almost $30 on each order. That will make it $3 a glass! Where can you get a healthy breakfast that is only $4 a glass!

Do you drink your Starbucks Latte every morning? That cup of joe is way higher in calories and so not as good for you. Plus, it cost just as much or more then a glass of Shakeology!

Finally, this drink has the equivalent 5 bowls of salad. That is equal to about $41 in fruits in veggies that you are drinking in this one glass!

Plus, if you order via home direct- you get FREE shipping and also 2 FREE workouts!

Doesn't that $4 a glass seem worth the price to help improve your health!

All I know, is it's a year later and we are so addicted we pack it to take on vacations with us! We can't leave home without it!

Here is a great receipt book of just some of the many ways you can drink your Shakeology. (Including the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup I noted above!)

Are you ready to learn more or to order yours, just visit my Shakeology Website! Remember, you want to save 24%, just ask me how!

Your Coach,
Heather B.

Visit my website: Heathers Fitness Spot
Email me at: HeatherB@BeachbodyCoach.com

No comments: