About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Turbo Jam, Fat Burning Elite






(To purchase Turbo Jam, Fat Burning Elite, click here)


Item #: MDTJDVDK78
Turbo Jam® Fat Burning Elite

Chalene's most advanced kickboxing and body-sculpting moves set to hot, new music to maximize your fat-burning and toning results!

Plus get 2 FREE Turbo sculpting tools worth $30.00!

Price:$59.85


Get ready to fire up your results with the next level of Turbo Jam!

Chalene and her crew are back with more of the Turbos, more intense kickboxing and body-sculpting moves, and more fun! These advanced, targeted workouts will melt away the last bit of fat and put the finishing touches on your lean, sexy physique. Plus, you'll get 2 new calorie-blasting workouts and 2 FREE sculpting tools—Chalene's amazing Turbo Sculpting Band and her Thigh Toning Band for a sexy and shapely body.

You get 5 explosive workouts!

  • Fat Blaster 
    Need to drop weight fast? Fat Blaster is the quick and easy solution. It's packed with the best part of Turbo Jam—the Turbos! These fast-paced intervals will literally melt away the fat, giving you a firmer, leaner body you'll want to show off. (30 minutes)
  • 3T 
    This Totally Tubular Turbo workout features innovative new body-sculpting moves to shape lean, sexy muscles from head to toe! And with your FREE Turbo Sculpting Band you'll have trim, toned arms and thighs and ripped, flat abs in less time! (35 minutes)
  • Cardio Party Mix 3 
    Keep the party going with more of everything you love— kickboxing, body-slimming and sculpting moves, hot music, and most of all, fun! Chalene and her crew fire up your calorie-blasting results so you carve tight, ripped abs. (50 minutes)
  • Lower Body Jam 
    Chalene will help you get the lean, sexy thighs and buns you've always wanted. (30 minutes)
  • Cardio Party Mix 2 
    A maximum calorie-blasting dance fest set to the hottest dance music. (45 minutes)

Plus 2 FREE gifts to keep!

  • Turbo Sculpting band 
    Get even faster fat-burning and muscle-toning results by using your resistance band with your 3T workout.*
  • Thigh Toning Band 
    For better toning and sculpting results, use your toning band with your Lower Body Jam workout.*

* Turbo Sculpting Band and Thigh Toning Band contain natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.

Consult your physician before beginning any exercise program.

 

No comments: