About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Simple thing to make you stand out!


Alright, so it's time to wear your swimsuit.  You may be thinking, uggh, I'm just not ready to show off my body to the world in this little piece of cloth they call a swimsuit!  But, here is a tip that you should keep in mind for the days you do need to wear that swimsuit.  But, this tip is also great for everyday life!

One of the best things you can do to instantly look better in that bikini or anything else you are wearing is to have goo posture!  You will immediately improve your confidence when you stand up straight, pull your shoulders back and keep your head up!  When you so this, you will have a tendency to also pull your stomach in which improves the curvature of the back.  All this, gives you nicer lines and should give you a more positive attitude about yourself.  

Your confidence and positive attitude will stand out a lot more then the way you look in that swimsuit.  So, the next time you are going anywhere, and especially to the beach, remember to stand tall and walk with confidence.

No comments: