About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Want help to lose weight?


Are looking to finally start doing something about your weight and you don't know how to do it, or do you need a little extra push here and there to keep you going on your fitness routine, then why not have a coach.  Oh, you say that is to expensive and I don't have the time to go see someone, then you have not talked to me.  I can be your coach, I will help you as you need help and I will also follow-up with you when you start to get lost.  It gets even better, I will do this all via your own house, not going to the gym required.  And to get even better yet, I do this for free!  That's right, you have your own personal coach to help get you in the best shape of your life.  You have a person to ask questions, scream I need help staying motivated, whatever it is that will help you met your goals, I am here for you.

All you need to do is fill in this form.  I want a coach!  If you do try and fill this form out and it gives you a little trouble, then drop me an email at

whywait08@gmail.com

and I will help you get signed up!

My goals is to help you met your goal!  I want to see you succeed!

If you have any questions what I can do to help you, drop me an email today!

Heather
"Changing bodies one day at a time."

No comments: