About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

My old favorite!

This week was a struggle for me.  I had a lot going on, and wanting and pushing out my workouts was tough.  I had all intentions of doing a tough workout this morning.  But, I could not get my mind in gear to do it!  I needed something to push me, but nothing that would require to much concentration.  So, I decided I would do my old Slim in 6, Burn it Up!  

It's been almost year since I did burn it up!  But, I knew it was the answer to my dilemma!  Debbie is an old favorite.  After 4 weeks of doing BIU with the slim in 6 program, you tend not to forget that workout, no matter how long ago it was since you did it!  Ok, so I don't have every word memorized anymore, but I knew the routine enough to just do it!  It was a great cardio/resistance workout, combined in one sweet hour!  

After I was done, I remembered why Debbie is the master at trimming and toning.  I could feel my butt, and I increased the resistance band color to add some real resistance work!  Ahh, and it felt good getting in a workout without having to overly think about it!

I am getting ready for a weekend of sailing to celebrate the holiday!  That means possible a few days off?  Or some workout I can do in limited space.  I plan on doing Debbie all this week!  I will do a BIU or slim series workout!  My goal is to get into the program and take it with me to see if I can do it on my boat as well.  So, Debbie- what magic can you do in a week or so!  I need to get into a swimsuit and want a lifted butt!  So, trim and tone me - as I focus my brain power to do the laundry, trip planning, meal planning, packing,....  I can just go through the motions with my old Burn it Up!  And, I know you (Debbie) will continue to kick my butt up!


Interested in learning more about Slim in 6 or Slim Series, click here.

No comments: