About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another Success! Emily!

For those looking at Ten Minute Trainer wondering if its even remotely possible to get results in ten minute workouts, I have to share Emily's story!  Emily was on fire!  She followed the plans recommended by the program and stacked the workouts.  But, at most she did 30 minutes a day!  Tony is intense!  He knows how to pack a lot in 10 minutes.

Now, here is Emily before she started TMT.


Now, drumroll,.........

Here is Emily after!


Now, Emily's story in her own words.

On December 30, 2007, my journey began weighing in at 168lbs.  I had a revelation the previous day, my 29th birthday no less, that I was eating just a bit too much and chose foods that were so unhealthy for my body.  But the weight gain was not all of a sudden...I packed on the weight slowly and steadily for the past 9 years.  A big part of the reasons were: I didn't know what I really wanted to do with  my life; and, being in a 7 year relationship that wasn't going anywhere.  Ultimately, it ended a few years ago, thus adding even MORE bulk to my frame.  In the end, I was tired of having back and knee pains from the excess weight so I decided to get off the couch and do something about it.  I popped in Turbo Jam and followed along with Mindy.  My savior doing low-impact moves to save my knees.  

Anyways, Heather approached me for my success story with 10-Minute Trainer, so I will not bore you with my entire story.  By the time I started training with Tony, I was 124lbs, plateau'd, and had no definition.  I started with the 10-Day Lean Jean Challenge, in hopes that it will break through my dreaded plateau.  I followed along the 2 a day workouts and ate as close to the 1000 calories needed to drop inches.  I ended up losing 2lbs and a bit less than 2" all around.  I was pleasantly surprised.  I, then, proceeded to the accelerated rotation for the next 4 weeks.  Slowly and surely, I was seeing definition in my stomach and other things getting smaller and tighter.  In the end, Turbo Jam and Rockin' Body resurfaced in replacing all of the TMT's cardio work...as I missed them dearly.  I'm happy to report that in the 6 weeks, I've lost 7.5" and 4lbs.

You can check out Emily's awesome blog at Emily's Smokin Hot Journey.

To purchase Ten Minute Trainer, or to learn more, click here.



No comments: