About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Friday, December 19, 2008

ChaLean Extreme's Motivational CD



As a bonus to the ChaLean Extreme workouts, nutrition guide, the program guide with nice pictures and descriptions of all the moves, the Turbo Band, and the fat calipers you also get a CD with the program.

Its called ChaLean's Extreme Motivation.  (or something similar to that)

Today, I decided to take this CD with me an put it in my car.  I listened to it the entire way to work and most of the way home from work.  So, that puts the CD to almost an hour!  Almost an hour of incredibly great tips!

If you are into self help books/audios then this is for you!  Its Chalene talking to you!  One on one.  She talks about a tone of different topics.  From the basic of the program, why we go slow with heavy wieghts, to how our body burns fat by working out with weights to speed up our metablosism.  She talks about getting our friends and family on track and making a difference.  It coul db elittle things we do like re-thinking our girls night out!  She talks about what and when we eat, what we drink.  She talks about what triggers us to eat, why it is important to make time to workout.  She goes on about how important it is to write down our goals to achieve them!  She just keeps talking in a nice calm voice. Let you know simple little things that make fit people fit!  Other tips were things like how to eat out and find a healthy choice on the menu (or create one!).  

This CD is something that can definitely be used to help you meet your goals!  How, you listen to it once to get a ton of great tips.  Some you may know, some you should work on!  Then, you listen to the CD over and over to let it really soak in!  Let it retrain your mind on how to eat right and make the choices you make be toward making healthy discussions!  You maybe having a bad week, and have started to fall off the wagon, I guaretee that you put in this audio and listened to it, you will want to go push play!  It will make you stop and think about what you are doing and get back to focusing on your goals!  Its a gret CD to keep in your car and listen to at least once a week!  A reminder on how important your life is to you and how you should take care of it!

Its really nice to listen to Chalene talking to me!  Its like she really does care about each and everyone of us and wants us to succeed.  She wants this program to work for you!  I find this an absolutely wonderful addition to the workouts!  remember, its not about just working out and eating healthy, its about each of the little things we do in our life to improve our overall health!

If you have ChaLean Extreme and have not listened to this CD, I say it should be on your to do list and soon!  Don't ignore it!  If you are ordering it and your package is on the way, definitely find the time to listen to this audio as soon as you can!  There are a lot of things you can do right now to get closer to your goals!




No comments: