About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Decide. Today is the Day!

If you were debating about getting on track to meeting your fitness goals, now really is the time. It's getting cold, it's getting dark early. The kids are back in school. And, the holidays and family are right around the corner. Why not take the time now to decide to make a difference. To get up and get started today to change your life. You can commit to it and you will succeed and get the results you want!

As always, I am a free coach, I'm here to help you get the results you want. I'm here to keep you going, to get you the answers you need. Whatever I can do to help you succeed!

Please take a minute and watch this short video. Then drop me an email and let's talk about how you can start. Let's find a program that will work for you around your needs! I know there is something for everyone! And, I know you can get the results you want. So, why wait?

You can email me at HeatherB@BeachbodyCoach.com. Or look me up on Facebook at Heather Buchman!

Talk to you soon!
Heather




Here are a few success stories. These programs do work and do get results. If you don't believe this video, let me know. I'll show you my story and many many more of my personal friends! I've seen people go off medication, lose over a 100 pounds, get in the best shape of their life, and yes, get totally ripped! What makes them different then you? They just got started!

No comments: