About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Brazilian Butt Lift



All last week I decided to try out my new workout. The Brazilian Butt Lift. You know, I wasn't sure what I was expecting. I guess something fun, maybe dancy! But, I was up for something new and different. So, I ordered it and gave it a try!

First, it comes with a pencil. Yup, you can check if you need the Brazilian Butt Lift if you can put a pencil in the crease of your rear and the leg. If it stays without hands, this workout is for you! Luckily I passed that test! But, then reading the book, this program is also for those that are looking to get a more rounded tush! Basically, this program is for everyone looking to find a perfect rear end! There are 4 different "programs" in the book. The too flat or square, the pear shape, the too big, or the combination! Each program is a 4 week rotation.

The first day out, I did the Bum Bum! OMG, it was so much harder then I was expecting. The workout is 29 minutes, that is it. But, I think my heart was pounding after the warm up! See, the butt/thighs are some of the biggest muscles in the body, so when you work them, your heart rate will go up! This is a fun workout, that flashes to the beaches of Brazil! He takes normal moves like squats and makes them fun! I was ready to quit after just 15 minutes! Knowing that I pushed through means I know I will have a cute butt by bikini season!

This program also comes with a workout called Tummy Tuck. Yup, can't have a butt without working your abs! This will be sure to let you know how neglected you may have been letting that stomach get.

There is also a sculpting working that will focus not only on your tush, but your upper body to get you the well rounded figure you want.

The last workout I want to quickly mention is Cardio Axe. All I can say is thank you for having this workout in the middle of my living room, by myself. I give it a A on the workout and a C- on my coordination form!

Ok, so I just started the workouts, and really can't give you a full blow by blow yet. I do know, you want a good high and tight butt, this will get you there! I can feel it already! The workouts all seem fairly short. Around a 1/2 hour. The sculpting one is about 50 minutes. I also got the deluxe package, so I know when my rear says level 1 is too easy, I can push it even more with the extra workouts that come in the deluxe package.

But, starting today. I decided to do a Chalean Extreme/Brazilian Butt Lift hybrid! I took the normal rotation for Chalean Extreme and added in the BLL workouts as a bonus cardio workout. So on days that I do resistance, I add in some cardio or Bum Bum. On days where I do cardio like burn intervals, then maybe just a quick Tummy Tuck workout. This should be a fun 30 days! Since both CLE and BBL workouts are all short, my workouts will all fall into about an hour a day! Perfect since I'm up at 5 am to push play before work!

Now, who wants to join me for a 30 day, get fit challenge. All we need to do is workout 6 days a week for 30 days! Add in eat clean and let's see the results come!

Your Coach
Heather

Are you looking for support to reach your goals? I'm a free coach and can help you! To get on my weekly mailing list, drop me an email and we can get started today!
Email: HeatherB@BeachbodyCoach.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ladies, I am an understudy. I'm 21, no children, 32b-26-37, 133lb. I started my quest for my butt a year ago. I worked out always, lifting weights yet I still didn't get the results I needed. So I kicked lethargic and off putting on some weight. I included 10 pounds and I enjoyed the results
thanks
Smita