About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Debbie vs Leandro


Ok, I am a huge fan of Debbie Siebers and Slim in 6! I have always said, if you do Slim in 6 you will drop at least one pants size! Debbie knows how to work those butt and thighs!

But, this morning I did Leandro Carvalho's Brazilian Butt Lift's High and Tight workout! All I can say is OMG! That workout starts with some standing work where you have a band around your ankles. After that, you move to some leg work where your on your knees, but still have the bands around your legs. Finally, you move to the floor and use ankle weights. This is about a 37 minute workout that is totally focused on the butt and thighs.

After the High and Tight workout and the Bum Bum workout yesterday, I can seriously say that it would be one heck of a match-up if we put Debbie and Leandro in the same room. There is no way your backside could not be looking spectacular after you do the Brazilian Butt Lift! And, of course, there is still no way that your pants won't be falling off with Slim in 6!

I know if as little as 4-6 weeks you can get the results you want! What do you have to lose? Remember, if your snowed in like me and can't get to the gym, having some workout DVD's will eliminate the excuses not to workout today. Plus, if you try the programs, and find they are not for you, Beachbody has an awesome return policy! So, you really have nothing to lose but those unwanted inches!

Keep Pushing Play!
Your Coach,
Heather B.

Don't forget, you can get a workout that suits your needs/likes at http://www.HeathersFitnessSpot.com

You can also get on my weekly coach check in newsletter! This is a great way to stay on track and motivated! Join for free at: https://teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=9987

No comments: