About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm proud to be a coach!

I have to say, I am so proud to be able to walk around and say, I am a Beachbody Coach! I say this because every time I hear Carl D, our founder and CEO, talk about different topics and the direction of this company, I am just amazed at their honesty and their integrity.

What am I talking about? Well, last weekend was the yearly Beachbody Coach Summit. Carl was talking about adding a much requested flavor of vanilla to the Shakeology line. Oh, he said we had it. The flavor was soo good. But, then he went on to say he regretted to have to inform us that vanilla will not be available anytime soon. See, in their research of developing this shake, the learned a dirty little secret that the FDA approves. Apparently in the processing of vanilla, they use some really harsh and toxic chemicals. Yet, most companies accept this process as ok and have no issues that they use these chemicals in our foods. Then, the offer their products as healthy! But, Beachbody refuses! They stated that they will not use these toxins in their Shakeology that is truly the best ingredients in the world and call it a healthy shake! I really find that this honesty just shows that they believe in what they do and they will not settle just to make money! I'd like to share a few links to some videos for you. These will explain some of what I am talking about.

This first video is Carl talking about why there is no vanilla. You too, can hear it directly from him.

This video is from Carl's wife, Isabella D. She is the creator of Shakeology. I'd love for you to hear her passion and why she has created this shake for us all!

You have to check out this video. This guy is also one of the creators and our quality control guy. He travels the world looking for only the best ingredients to put in our shake. I think I want his job!

Since Shakeology has been out, more and more doctors are backing this product. I want to show one more video showing you what the doctors are saying about this amazing drink!



These videos just show some of the reasons, I love Beachbody. Plus, now I know why I am addicted to my daily Shake! I know that it has all this incredibly good stuff, it was made from the heart and with passion!


Here is another reason I am so proud of Beachbody. When Project You, Type 2 came out. Beachbody delayed the release of it. This project was geared to help people with diabetes. Therefore, Beachbody worked hand in hand with the Americaln Diabetes Association to gain their seal of approval! The wanted the workouts to be right, the meals to be perfect to work for people with diabetes. They did get that seal of endorsement from ADA. This was the first home workout video that the ADA has endorsed! Well, Beachbody just announced that the American Diabetes Association is now going to endorse the entire Beachbody Catalog! This includes all the programs and Shakeology! Not only that, the ADA is so impressed with how Beachbody and their coaching network is helping to fight the trend of obesity, that they are also going to endorse the Coach Program! How can you not want to be a part of something that is so much larger then just one company who puts out a fitness video. This company is truly in the business to help people! There desire to get it right has been getting approval of big agencies and organizations like the ADA!

I will continue to be a Coach for as long as I possibly can! I love helping others get the results the want! I am hopefully going to be able to do this full time soon so that I will have even more time to help people succeed! I am honored to say I am part of this company!

I know many of you reading this and still maybe skeptical about becoming a coach. This is real, Beachbody is real, the results are real, and the world is changing one person at a time. If you had thoughts about being a coach, this is just the beginning of a long and fun road ahead! I sure hope you decide to join our team today and stop debating about can you do this and is this real! This is an amazing opportunity! If you have questions, please email me and we can talk!

Heather

No comments: