About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Are You Ready?



The official start date for the challenge is tomorrow! That means we are going to be eating super clean and working out 6 days a week for the rest of the month! That's only about 20 days or so, we can do it!

I took today and started it off with a run! Whoo Hoo, I think this cold thing is finally behind me. 6 miles officially logged in.

I also went to the store and stocked up on a few basics (salad, turkey whole grain bread, hummus, fish, skim milk, apples...) Yes, I need to continue to add to that in the next few days, but I'm ready for tomorrow! I actually plan on packing a lunch. Ok, I'm planning on packing a day's worth of meals. Meaning, breakfast will be before I leave, but 2 snacks and lunch will be packed. By the time I get home from work, that little bag has to be gone! Perfect, so guessing required and everything I need will be right at my side!

I also took my "before pictures". So, I think I am officially ready! I have my Michi's Ladder in my purse, for when I hit the grocery store or go out, I know what I can/can't have!

This is a tough challenge, but it will get results. My Coach Barbie's little 20 day challenge is coming to an end. The people who did this challenge averaged 3-5 lbs lost in the 20 days! So, this is a great way to step up your game, break the plateaus and get the results you want!

Visit me on the message boards to help keep ourself accountable! Simple click here and just jump in!


No comments: