About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

An Opportunity Meeting you don't want to miss!



If you live in  Northern Virginia or Maryland, or any area near by, we are going to be having this awesome Beachbody Coaching Opportunity meeting you will not want to miss.

We are not only going to be talking about the awesome products, including previews of the upcoming Insanity Video (to be released in July), we are going to have some of the top coaches, including myself, at this meeting to share our experience we are going to talk about what it is to be a coach.  

I know a lot of people think that being a coach is about selling products.  It's about sooo much more.  It's about helping people.  It's about fighting the trend of obesity!  It's seeing people smile and laugh when they realized they have just lost XXX amount of weight and can now fit into smaller cloths,...  And KNOWING you were there to help!

I would love to see everyone reading this come out for this event, it will be nothing short of fun inspirational!

After or quick little presentations, we will be having a big group workout!  FREE for anyone and everyone to attend.  Want to learn a little more about some of the videos you see and hear about, this will be your chance for a quick little sample.  So, come to the meeting with your shorts and sneakers.  Get ready to sweat a little and have fun!  Because if you can't have fun, then your not going to stick with it!

So here are the details.  
Date: Sat. June 27, 2009
The time: 11:00 will be the meet and greet.  From there we go into different presentations (break for lunch). 
Workout to follow at 2:00 pm.

Place:   Crown Plaza Hotel and Resort
8777 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD!

Once there, ask around and look for me and my husband (Michael).



Ok, so you can't make this big event, live a little too far away.  Shucks, sorry I will not meet you.  But, wait, your opportunity to learn more is not over!  Tomorrow night my coach, Barbie, is hosting a conference call!  She's going to be talking about the Beachbody Coaching Opportunity!  Below is her little message about the event.  I'm going to do my best to be on this call, but if I can not make it make sure to tell her - Heather sent you!  Also, stay on the look out for another call probably going to be happening Saturday night.  Man, I'm going to be on Fire being with my gang of Beachbody friends all day, then getting on a call that night to chat with you!  It will be an event you will not want to miss.  So, keep an eye on my blog for call in details to come!


Tomorrow night, Thursday, June 25th, at 8pm EASTERN TIME, I will be hosting an online information session on coaching as an Independent Team BeachBody Coach.

If you enjoy helping others and would like to earn a second income, come see what it is all about.

As I said at last night's meeting at BeachBody Headquarters during my testimonial, I would be doing what I'm doing for free. The fact that I get a "Thank You Check" from the CEO of the company, Carl Deikeler, for helping others get fit is an unbelievable bonus.

Thanks to my income as a BeachBody Coach, I can spend the summer in California without having to worry about finances. And for the first time in my life, I bought a book on investing for retirement.

After seeing so many successful BeachBody coaches around me, I dared to ask, "Why not me?" So, I went for the dream.

Yes, Why not you?

This is a no-pressure meeting. If you'd like attend, do! And if you'd like to be a coach on our team, please get in contact with me so we can get you started on the right foot.

Bring it!!

Barbie, PhD

***

1. Please join my meeting, Thursday, June 25 at 08:00 PM EASTERN TIME
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/863955776

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial 914-339-0013
Access Code: 863-955-776
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID: 863-955-776 

Barbie, PhD
Independent BeachBody Double Star Diamond Coach

No comments: