About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Today will be a fun day!



I love meeting other people who are into living a healthy lifestyle!  Today is a day where a lot of coaches are going to get together to share ideas.  After that we will tell you our stories and why we became a coach.  Each one of us has a different story, a different why?  You can learn a lot, get a lot of motivation from other people and hearing their stories.  I've heard some great ones and how Beachbody really did change their lives.   One lady, was in the hospital bed, got diagnoses with Diabetes.  Was told she needed to be on meds for the rest of her life.  While in bed saw and infomercial for Turbo Jam and ordered it!  When she was released from the hospital, she started her workout program.  Eventually lost a ton of weight (ok, don't remember the details, but it was amazing), her doctors were so surprised at her results.  She no longer needs those medicines!  WOW, she now is a coach helping others!

I say it over and over, being a coach is about being there to inspire and help others get the results they want!  Beachbody has come up with the coaching opportunity to help people stay accountable.  To have someone there to answer questions, be your support!  When you do this for others, Beachbody turns around and rewards you with a check!

When I started this coaching thing, yes I was scared, nervous.  Would I be able to help?  Would I know the answers?  I wanted to do this and I wanted to do it full hearted and I wanted to do it right.  I honestly didn't care about a check.  I had (still do) work long days as an engineer building stuff.  But, the coaching thing was a way for me to do something more personal, more rewarding, more me!  It was my inner peace in the world of non-stop madness I seem to dealwith in the office.  Coaching, is so rewarding because it's a one on one bound you have with someone.  You see the results when someone gets closer to their goals!  You know you may have had a small part in the process, but that is what matters.  Having Beachbody pay me to see that smile on your face when you are down pants sizes, really is just priceless.

Now, what about my fears?  The fear of will I be able to answer questions, will I be a great coach?

Well, I've learned that as a coach, I'm never alone!  As with today's meeting and the huge coaching summit in March, coaches help coaches!  We talk, we share ideas, we are a support system that answers the questions that I may not know.  So together we are stronger then any individual!  Our goals are the same, to help others get healthy!  We don't fight, compete against each other.  We offer advice, ideas, support.

Also, I have learned that Beachbody does an amazing amount of training and support for their coaches!  They teach us about the products before they are released so we can be informed to tell you about them.  They teach us how to do sooo many things that again, the answers are hear for us.  

This network of support is what makes being a coach so great.  Now, I have my team out there to help me help you!  I'm never alone, which means you are never alone!

I'd really love to chat with everyone about this opportunity!  It really is to me a once in a lifetime deal.  You only need $40 as a one time fee and $15 a month to have access to your store, the Beachbody support, your own website,....  And, you are officially a coach!  You can start helping people today!  You really have nothing to lose with this deal.  You are buying boatloads of products, you are handling money, you are just talking about programs that get results and offering support to others!  Also, if you sign up, decide its really not for you, you can cancel anytime!  But, 20,000 + coaches can't be wrong!

Now, today's meeting is in Silver Spring, MD.  I'd love to see you all there!

If you can't make it, join us tonight on a coaching webinar at 
1.  Please join my meeting, Saturday, June 27 at 05:00 PM PDT.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/394786952

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial 218-844-4924
Access Code: 394-786-952
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID: 394-786-952


Still can't make it, email me at HeatherB@BeachbodyCoach.com and we can set up a time to talk!

You been debating about this for awhile and are ready to be a coach, then sign up today by clicking here!

Hope to chat with you later today!

Your Coach
Heather

No comments: