About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

P90 - Get's Results and is Great for beginners!


So, if you seen the infomercial for P90X and said to yourself, that looks awesome. I wish I could do that, but hey, it's just a little too extreme for me. Then did you know that there is a more beginner program called P90?

I remember buying and doing P90 back in 2001 with my boyfriend at the time. I thought it was a great program. It's as simple as 1 day of cardio and the next day is resistance. I used the Beachbody bands as I did not have a whole gym of weights to go too.

I remember ordering the product because it was the first of its kind that I could remember being available to show me how to lift weights the proper way. See, I always "went to the gym" with the intention of using all the machines or the free weights. But seeing everyone that was there who seemed to be in shape or knew what they were doing, discouraged me to really do anything. So, I always ended up on the treadmill or some cardio machine. Then going home with a bummed look.

I ordered P90 and did the program with Darryl at the time. He also knew some stuff about healthy eating and good supplements, so I took some of his advice. I wish I had those before and progress photos because I remember getting the results. I also remember, Darryl really getting toned and ripped and I was always annoyed. Here we were doing the same program and yet his results seemed to come sooo much quicker! But, my results were happening too.

I am telling you folks out there who are not yet ready to go Extreme with P90X, to look into P90. It is 2 levels of cardio workouts, 2 levels of resistance workouts, and 2 levels of ab workouts. When you are ready to move up to the next level, then go for it. P90 is a 90 day program, it comes with some basic meal planning information to get you started. This program really works and can kick start you into trying something harder.

I wanted to share one success story with you. This is my friend Jason's P90 story. You may see him around the Beachbody community, if you do- say hi!


Yes I tired Power 90 in 2003 and got 45 days into it and had great results. But, i stopped because of a move and a job thing and a shoulder pain.

When P90X first came out I had to buy it because I knew it would be awesome. I did about 2 weeks of it in a hotel room in Denver but using the bands and not being in the best of shape I quickly fell out of it.


When my wife left in 2006 I knew I had to get back into shape and I knew that I was not ready for P90X. I had recently tried Slim in 6 too just thinking I needed to loose a few pounds but that did not keep my attention very well.

Then I though Hey Wait! What about that old Power 90 that worked so well for me the first time! Yes!

I did 120 days of Power 90 and walked an extra 30-60 min most nights. I just wanted to get into great shape and did not mind that I was not doing the most eXtreme program. Power 90 worked great and only took 30-45 min a day!

After 120 days and meeting Tony and Aaron at NY Camp I was ready or a bigger challenge so then I knew i was ready for 60 min workouts and the challenges that Power 90 eXtreme would bring!

But if not for Power 90 I would not have been in the shape that I needed for P90X and I am not sure I could have committed to the longer workout routines if it had not been for Power 90!

I know it looks a little dated now but Tony is still darn fun and Classics never go out of style!


You can get your copy of P90 today, just visit my website to learn more. Visit - www.TheFitnessSpot.net or simply, click here to learn more or place your oder today. If you make day 1 be October 1st, in 90 days you could be a new you by New Year's Eve so you won't have to make another new years resolution to get back into shape! Order today to get started!

As always, if you need help reaching your fitness goals, reach out to me. I offer my support and motivation as your Free Beachbody Coach! Email me at HeatherB@BeachbodyCoach.com to ask your questions!

Changing Lives One Day at a Time!
-Heather B

No comments: