About Me

My photo
A little about me. In my normal life, I am a civil engineer who sits behind a desk everyday. I got married to my wonderful husband in 2006. Since meeting him and our many days of eating out and less working out, my weight started to creep up. In August 2007 my girlfriend wanted to get back in shape after her pregnancy. She talked me into running weekly with her. I agreed, and this began my plan to get my body back in shape. I wanted to add some additional workouts to my run, so I pulled out my old Slim in 6 videos. At the same time, I re-found the online message boards at Beachbody where I meet a lot of great people who kept me committed to my fitness goals. I also found a great coach who was there everyday to help me stay on track! Today, I'm still working to sculpt my body and get it into the best shape ever. As I have progressed through my body's transition, I decided to become an Independent Beachbody Coach to help others reach their fitness goals! I realized it was easier then I thought, and I really believe others can change their lives too!

Me and Michael

Changing Day by Day!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Insanity!






Insanity was just released.   In the first hour after it went on sale, the Beachbody store crashed from all the orders.  This program is on Fire!

I just wanted to share a few pictures from this years Beachbody Coaching Summit in March.  This is where Shaun T decided to test out his new program to the mass of coaches!  Unknowingly we were put through about 15 minutes of this intense workout.  Just check out our faces, this is the real deal!



I remember walking away from that workout chatting with other coaches that day.  We were all like, what was that!  Where did Shaun T.  come up with that workout.  It definitely was intense.  If you know Hip Hop Abs, I guarantee you, this is nothing like that program!  This is a lot more intense!

  



If you are a cardio person, this is the workout is definitely for you!  No equipment required!  This is a 60 day program to take your fitness to a new level!

To order your copy today, go to my website at www.TheFitnessSpot.net and then go to Shop for Products.

Have questions on any of the Beachbody programs, or how to get your diet in check, drop me an email at HeatherB@BeachbodyCoach.com.  Let's get you to your fitness goals starting TODAY!

Heather

No comments: